Sunday 23 March 2008

When Does It end?

I can just see some bloggers reaction right now saying.........O MY GOSH SHE IS BACK! Well yeah I'm sort of back but not sure for how long this time. I must say there are times I really wanted to write but I just didn't seem to have the luxury of time any more. At least I'm pleased to say it is for a good cause which is focusing on my relationship and trying hard to learn that sometimes getting criticised and blunt views is the only way to really shake up and grow. I'm having a good ride so far and as always we can only Hope for the best.

Well well well, Amala guy (aka Big Belle Daddy) from a previous post, called me ystday after such a long ass while. Seeing as I didn't have his number any more I was a bit apprehensive about picking a strange number. He finally announced himself as Amala guy and I was shocked cause our last conversation certainly didn't go down well with him. Said he stumbled on my number and thought it would be nice to catch up with me. He gave me a progress report on his new life and how well things are going for him.

Unfortunately this son of a gun forgot to mention that just a month or so ago, his wife-to-be gave birth to a child, a boy! Yes this real low life actually had a pregnant fiance who lived separate from him whilst he was trying to get with me! I mean this character went as far as writing me a long ass essay about how he always felt we were meant to be together. How he really thought he had found his future in me, Marriage! Arrrhhhhhhhhhh I'm so so sick of this. There I was thinking perhaps I'm being to harsh on him, I mean dude you couldn't financially afford me not to talk of a marital life. But now it makes more sense. You were saving for your future wife. Well Congrats to you and the lady. I couldn't careless what your explanation would be for this deceit and foolishness. We serve a forgiving God is the only reason why I can't be bothered with your sorry ass. Good luck and God bless!

When does it end? Does it ever end? When does a man stand up and call himself a MAN? I mean who are these Men???? This is already out of control and just getting worse daily. Are we not praying hard enuff? Or does God have another plan we can't yet foresee? You go clubbing it's married peeps with rings off, chatting anything and anyone that cares to listen! Some are lucky enuff to get a girl back to their "Bachelor Pads", yeah they keep it even after marriage so that their "smallies" aka Mistresses can hang out there with them till they can face going home to tell more lies to their sometimes lovely wives or other times not so lovely lol lol. Ahh well.

Let me say this very clearly, just because last year I chose to sometimes publish some foolish comments or did not react to those low lives that were playing Inspector Stupidity sending me hate emails and what not, does not not mean I will even read talkless of publish any bullocks this year. I mean it's not rocket science to know who I am, duhhhhhhh so stop acting as though I set out to be some mysterious blonde with no purpose in life. I thank God for where I am now and where I am heading. Sorry to those males who feel women have done worse to them please feel free to blog about this. I mean I can't imagine what else you will put in the blog other than: Ooo she cheated on me, OOO she loves money, OOO she still cheated on me, yesssss we have heard! The stories are always the same so hey tell us something new.

Anyhoo, I met a bunch of girls who are keen on sharing a tale or two. Once I gather the contents, I'll do a write up and you can all contribute via leaving Comments as u have always done so diligently lol lol. Remember if you have a tale to share do feel free to email it to otokunbo@yahoo.co.uk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The truth my dear...unfortunate as it is...is that it will never end. there will always be 'men' out there who have issues...and who will treat others, not just women like crap.

The most I can say is that those of us that have relationships with God, we continue to pray that we experience too much heartache. As is life, we will go thru trials....and a lot of the relationships we go thru show themselves as trails....but God, who knos best...allows us to go thru them. I pray we learn our lessons....and as u hav done, use our own to bless others.

As for the guys (or whoeva else offends us).....vengence is not our own, it is God's. Even when they treat us with the respect that we kno we are worth more than, as hard as it may seem to curse them out......leave them to God. In time they will reap what they sow.

On a lighter note.....is Amala guy an idiot?? as in....like u really wanted an update!!! *kissing my teeth* such abasha!! after he done had a child!!!

littleangel4christ said...

Who would hv thought. Good 2 hv u back and really does it ever end? I seriously wasn't expecting to find any updates wen i checked...lol

flauppy said...

Welcome back figurella.

SMSL said...

Welcme bk, we really missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I love ur blog, becos it helps me in some ways that I cant explain even though I know I need to hv my own experience.

Men... God I hate them, cant live with them and dont even really wanna live with them! They tend to play with our hearts even more at a certain age (when we r old enuff to settle down) when they believe we'll fall for their false stories, it really isnt their fault, its all due to some life long tradition (marriage) if not how many ppl really want to keep trying?

Haters... Most ppl who hate, just wanna be you (figurella) you know u hv to be in a good place to be able to share ur experiences, others just keep it all inside and prentend like they never had none, like they know how to catch a good bloke and keep him (making us the real women, who r patient as we should be, feel so unlucky or cursed) but my questions is how they still remain single most time?

Please keep writing, u r great and I am happy to have you back... Wishing you all the best with your new man ***

Figurella said...

Anon 10:44 thanks for your contribution and support. I'm happy to be of help to as many people as possible. I guess the haters don't have my time anymore then again I haven't written any story this year that they relate to :-))